Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh, To Be A Little Girl Again.......

Remember when you were little and the approach of Easter brought excitement for your Easter outfit?  Pretty, fluffy dresses, white tights, white patent leather shoes and of course, a bonnet.  Easter is in April this year, but it will come quickly.  I was looking through my two shops and thought how lovely some of these hats would be as Easter Bonnets.
White Rose Cloche
 Wouldn't that be sweet?! 
Cotton Candy Rose Cloche
 A little pink and white. 

And let's not forget ourselves....We need to have a little fun too.   This beautiful Vintage hat is one of my favorites and looks like Lemon Meringue.  To pretty.

Beautiful Vintage White Straw Hat with Tulle and Yellow Flowers / Chapeaux Paris Chicago

Wouldn't that be perfect?! And Oh, so fun!  It's just lovely.

I have a serious hat addiction.  Maybe it comes from all the childhood Easter excitement. 


I hope you all have a lovely day, and if you would like to keep up with Monkey & Me or Flourishes, please come follow me on Facebook.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment