Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just a few of my favorite things.

When I began on Etsy, I had no idea that it was more than just a place to sell my wares. It is a whole community! A community of helpful, caring people always willing to answer a question give you an idea or just be there for you. And I am lucky to say, I have made some wonderful new friends. Very talented, imaginative people with shops full of beautiful items. I want to thank them for all the fun and show off some of my favorite items of theirs.

Roger and His Bubble Pipe
by Ericalev on Etsy


Psst! The photos are links to their shops.



Ba-Ruse the Pig
by Fanzythat on Etsy





Button Pins
by AnalogButtons on Etsy






Blushing Bride - Pearl Earrings
By BeadifulbaublesSC on Etsy







Alice in Wonderland Heart Teacup With Spoon Ring
by DestinationDesign on Etsy






Funky Black Half Apron
by AnnabelsAprons on Etsy






Twisted Steel Wire Earrings
by Amongtheruins on Etsy










Blue, Green and White Butterfly Card Set
by Imeondesign on Etsy







1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for including me here and I appreciate your friendship as well, you are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete